Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February Photo A Day last round!

Day21: A fave photo of me

Hoping to go Paris again and take exact photo of this.. (exact clothes would be a nightmare though haha)



Day22: Where I work

This is the tidiest state I can ever get..



Day23: My shoes

Lucia, my lovely flight attendant friend, brings me cute things from all around the world!




Day24: Inside my bathroom cabinet



Day25: Green

Green tea!! yummmmm a delightful snack I've been obsessing with lately :D



Day26: Night

One thing I love about Hong Kong is the harbour view. Absolutely stunning!!



Day27: Something I ate

Mango pancakes!! Havent had these for a really long time... almost forgot how good they are!



Day28: Money

Mum bought this (and 2 more in different size) from India :)))



Day29: Something I'm listening to



This has been fun :) Hope you enjoyed looking at our pics!! xx

- Cora

No comments:

Post a Comment