Saturday, February 18, 2012

Photo A Day second round

Super congratz to Erica and Chloe on the tumblr!! I love it and the drawings are just. so. cute. It goes right to my bookmark list!! Go Meertle!!


Continuing on the photo-a-day project:

Day10: Self Portrait

My cousin's son Glen - had loads of fun taking picture of himself! haha... isnt he super cute and handsome?



Day11: Makes me happy

I see this boy every morning while I'm waiting for the bus to work... he's so adorable cheers up me everyday!




Day12: Inside my closet

I love the mirror my friends sent me on my birthday (while I was in England)... after I graduated I brought it back to Hong Kong and now it's in my closet!



Day13: Blue

My pajama pants!!!




Day14: Heart

I was looking around the house for a snack, and my mum found this potato chips I bought in Korea few months ago. It's cheese flavoured (so yum!) and, surprisingly, heart-shaped!!


When you're (or your friends/family) going Korea next time be sure to check out the snacks from Market O, they do great snacks!! My favourite (which is sooo popular now even in HK) is their brownies - it's not too sweet and the texture is so light.. every bite is like wowwww!


Day15: Phone

Since the invention of smart phone and 3G (4G soon!), life hasnt been more convenient and it's just so easy to connect with people and get updates anytime, anywhere. I'm a real sucker for Apple stuff.




Day16: Something New

Bought a ring from Accessorize, super cute!! Loveeee the blingbling eyes!



Day17: Time

We cant change what happened in the past, but we have the power to change the future.



Day18: Drink

My friend's house warming party tonight, I brought a bottle of Moscato to go with the cinnamon bread, nachos, pizza, chicken, pasta... Perfect!



Bye for now!

- Cora x

No comments:

Post a Comment