Sunday, February 26, 2012

Inside my bag


I always love reading posts on what’s inside people’s bags so I thought I’d do one for myself. I dislike my bag being heavy so I usually try to bring as little as I can. 


  1. Umbrella
  2. Tissue
  3. Key with tesco clubcard and bear (I need it to be a big chuck so I can find it easily when I fish down into my bag)
  4. Pen
  5. Rabbit pouch with random stuff inside (see the next pic)
  6. Hand cream (currently using YSL's Parisienne and it smells sooooooooooo good)
  7. Book (reading Seven Days in the Art World by Sarah Thornton at the moment)
  8. More tissue
  9. Phone
  10. Wallet

Inside my fluffy rabbit pouch:

a.       Band aids
b.      Lip balm (using Rose Petal Salve by Rose & Co. Apothecary now, and I definitely recommend it! It smells nice and is very moisturizing)
c.       Vaseline (great for everything if you have dry skin like me)
d.      Klimt’s The Kiss mirror
e.      Hair clip + bobby pin + hair band
f.        Perfume + lipstick + chapstick (this Nivea Pearly shine chapstick is a little glossy, so it’s nice if you want to be less lip-prominent than putting lipstick on)
g.       Pen (why do I have so many pens!?)
h.      Hand sanitizer (I am not a cleanaholic, but this Body & Works thingy smells really good so I use it whenever I feel like smelling something flowery)

So these are the stuff I usually have in my bag. I am not a tech-savvy person so I don’t have any gadgets with me. Plus I am a supporter of the printed word (see sidebar for my pledge!), so there is always a book, magazine, or newspapers in my bag.

What’s the one thing that you always have in your bag? 

 e. 

2 comments:

  1. I love these kinds of posts :) The one thing I always have in my bag? My hot pink planner and rose salve. But otherwise - too much! I won the official "most-junk-in-your-purse" game at my cousin's bridal shower. Don't know if I should be proud of that or not

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a girl thing isn't it? We have everything in our bags -- we should get more credit for that :D Yay for rose salve!

      Delete