Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Makeup Wednesdays: Some kind-a gorgeous


Recently I am looking for a compact/2-way cake that I can bring along in my makeup bag for touchups (in replacement of my current one as I was a bit tanned few months ago). So the other day I was at Bobbi Brown getting my eyebrows fixed, I had my eyes on their Oil-Free Even Finish Compact Foundation. The moment I swatch it on my hands, it instantly reminds me of a product I used to adore - Some kind-a gorgeous by Benefit. I have totally forgotten how much I love this compact foundation (and other Benefit products I used to be obsessed with!!).

It's silky, easy to blend, light yet enough coverage to hide imperfections, and it instantly transforms your shiny face into a perfect matte look. I have gone through few of these back then, and I am ready to rock it again since I have a brand new one at home haha (sorry my curiosity in makeups always get me into trying new products and set aside some of these great products I used to like). My guess is that the Bobbi Brown one would be as nice... well actually nicer because they have a much wider range in shades, but if you have normal skin tone like me, Benefit one is no doubt a cheaper option.



Have a try at the Benefit counter, if you haven't already, you will be amazed!


- Cora xx

No comments:

Post a Comment