Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Bazinga!


Hello from the Bazinga Girls! Welcome to the first post of our exciting new blog... the result of our recent whatsapp conversation and a long awaited extension of our exchange diaries (yes we came from the times when there were diaries written with ink and paper!). We are two girls, living in Hong Kong and Oxford respectively at the moment, who want to share with you our passions and obsessions in life. I am Erica, an anthropologist/artist/writer/daydreamer, currently based in Oxford in the land of cream tea and fish&chips. Living in the other side of the world is Cora, my best friend since more than a decade ago (shhhhhhh, we are not that old), a successful accountant and beauty expert in Hong Kong.


I am now (re)watching our fave drama the Big Bang Theory while sipping my hot chocolate with marshmallows, and baking my chicken pie in the oven, and typing this welcome post. Follow our blog and you will learn some incredible things such as my mighty skill of multi-tasking, C's expertise on the latest trends of makeup and flowery perfume scents, my ideas on fun easy DIY projects, our magpie ability to spot shiny things and pretty clothes, and many more little things in our lives that we hope would interest you! xxx


e.





No comments:

Post a Comment