Thursday, February 9, 2012

De photo a day challenge #1-9

Here comes mine!

Day1: My View Today

On my way home... more than amazed that flowers can be this pretty at night..



Day2: Words

I was just telling my friend how "junky" my leisure time has become: wandering around Internet, lolling on sofa watching endless series etc etc... this isn't right... I NEED wordssss


Haha yes I know I know.... it's just magazine, not exactly educating.. but it's a start - I'm tired from work!!

Day 3: Hands

In winter my hands can get somewhat utterly dry... esp after soap! My bestie at work got me this rose scented L'Occitane hand cream... absolutely silky and soothing. Smells gorgeous!



Day 4: A Stranger

Loving my Emily the Strange phone case... lol



Day 5: 10am

Well 10a.m. isn't exactly my favourite hour of the day. On weekdays it's the busiest hour when I have to struggle not to fall asleep at work! 10am today I got to take a break and enjoy slices of homemade bread (yes! my mum has been making bread at home with a "bread machine"!) and a cup of camomile tea :)


Day 6: Dinner

Thank you, Lu - my cutest friend on earth!! Love the food, love the ambience...
Thanks for always being here for me. Even when life goes wrong, I have strength to go on...


Day 7: Button

I'm gonna say these earrings look like buttons just for me to show them here lol... totally obsessed with them since I bought them from Accessorize 2 years ago.



Day 8: Sun

Okay, sorry but this one I will have to cheat. Weather in Hong Kong has been rather moody... and it caught me thinking about the times in Italy when I got some intensed sunlight every single day.. 



Day 9: Front Door

Passing by entrance of Times Square today.. 



That's it for now!

x

- Cora

No comments:

Post a Comment