Wednesday, February 15, 2012

photo a day again

hello! told you Cora is super knowledgeable in the make-up department didn't i? haha now i have to buy those blingbling blush to highlight my cheekbones (although there isn't much bone on my face, more like just fat =.=) and now i'm back with more photos for the feb-photo-a-day challenge.


feb 9: front door
haha see how lazy i am! still have my snowman and bell from christmas on the front door. but whatever, they make me happy :D

feb 10: self-portrait
i dont often take portraits of myself but i do take many with friends and the boy. Here's one with my friend who has just completed her PhD! congratz Dr Nicole! and a big hurray to our ginormous purple hats. they would look so nice on Blair (yes! i am a huge Gossip Girl fan too)!


  
feb 11: makes me happy
good friend Chloe coming to visit and bringing my new best friend Llameo the llama! good food and good company always make me super happy.

feb 12:  inside your closet
i have a very small closet and 2/3 of it is filled with the boy's shirts (because i conquered all the other shelves in the house lol). i miss the humungous walk-in closets i used to have when i was in the States! they were so big i could fit a whole bed in there, no kidding...

feb 13: blue
this is by yoshitomo nara. one of my fave artists. his work is dark but cute, sad but interesting. i just loveeee those big scary eyes so much!


feb 14: heart
did you have a good v-day? i used to go around and play pranks on people by leaving them rocks and sand as v-day presents... anyway i had a great day this year with lots of good food and beautiful flowers and happy memories. the boy and i went to Las Iguanas for dinner and it was sooooooo good. i had something called the Extraordinary TinTim which is basically creamy coconut chicken in a hotpot with rice and plantain. and delicious bread and olives (<-- my ultimate sin) and sweet potato fries and yummy cherry cocktail. and of course a lovely card with the cutest heart on it.

feb 15: phone
i love green. i have three green bears. i own many green things. my phone is no exception. 


time for my beauty sleep. adios!

e. x





No comments:

Post a Comment