Thursday, February 16, 2012

Movie Thursdays: The Descendants


To be honest I didnt expect much from this movie when I went to the theatre (i watched it because of George Clooney haha), but turned out it's such a great one.

It's sad, but somehow it manages to tell the story in a humorous way. I couldnt possibly imagine myself going through all these things happened to this guy Matt King (George Clooney) and still have the strength to go on. The pain, the truth. I think I cried almost throughout the movie (yes im such an easy crier haha.. esp when it comes to family and marriage and kids)... but had few good laugh too. I love how the characters connect. And I like the ending, there was a smile from my heart - life is never perfect, but it is about what you value and how you hold on to it; how you influence people in your life and how they inspired you at the same time.

Sweet dreams! xx

- Cora

No comments:

Post a Comment