Sunday, April 1, 2012

Little something for summer

It's been a long long time since I last shopped at H&M, so I couldn't help but bought a few things there the other day - getting ready for summer!



Loving this minty colour (tiffany blue) at the moment. The spree started from a nail color, and then to a shirt, camera strap, clutch, and then now a hat.


A pair of basic colour sandal is a must-have for summer, agree?


Normally I would say this dress looks too old on me. But since this summer is all about 50s and patterns, I guess I wouldn't mind dressing up a little for an afternoon tea with the girls :D haha




This basic tunic caught my eyes in the shop with its little golden rhinestones sparking (literally!) under the spotlights! This can go with a lot of outfits, from formal to chic and casual - with a jacket on top or tucking in a pair of shorts (basically any colour) and you're good to go!

Hope you enjoyed this mini haul of mine... Ok, back to work tomorrow. Wish me luck!

- Cora

No comments:

Post a Comment