Friday, April 20, 2012

Interview guest post

Howdy!
We wrote our first guest post ever for my fellow blogger friend Kristin on her blog My life as a tea cup. It was great fun doing it and I hope you will have fun reading it too! Here's a snippet of the interview... hop over to Kristin's blog to see the whole thing and check out her wonderful recipes/work out tips/lovely web links.



Tell us a bit about yourselves! 

Erica: I’m Erica, the shorter one of The Bazinga Girls (believe it or not there is a whole-head-difference in our height haha). We love doing things together: shopping, doing masks, exploring new restaurants, giggling, imagining life stories of strangers etc.



Cora: I graduated in England two years ago with an accounting degree, now I'm back in Hong Kong working as an accountant. I love Hong Kong, but I do love England more: I think it was those years in England that inspired my passion about makeups and fashion (also got that from my sister), popping into Boots and Topshop (and looking at pretty girls in London) makes my day!! I love music, movies, yummy food; it takes so much pressure off doing something enjoyable after a hectic day at work.


I know you both love The Big Bang Theory :D – do you have a favorite episode? 

Erica: I don’t know! I refuse to choose. I love them all.

Cora: It's hard to pick one! Few favourites are: the one Sheldon got sick (penny singing "soft kitty"), the gang went on a quest to bust the guy who hacked into Sheldon's World of Warcraft account and the halloween special: the gang finally gets a chance to play pranks on Sheldon! 
(we love taking weird pictures!)


Thanks for reading and have a lovely weekend! I think I will practice sleeping these next two days :P

No comments:

Post a Comment